Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Isabel Wray da Silva, trading as Issy Gets Stuff Done via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
Isabel Wray da Silva, trading as Issy Gets Stuff Done, we or us
Isabel Wray da Silva, trading as Issy Gets Stuff Done, contactable via email@example.com
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Isabel Wray da Silva, trading as Issy Gets Stuff Done and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Isabel Wray da Silva, trading as Issy Gets Stuff Done and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.issygetsstuffdone.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Isabel Wray da Silva, trading as Issy Gets Stuff Done is the "data controller". This means that Isabel Wray da Silva, trading as Issy Gets Stuff Done determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. job title;
d. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Isabel Wray da Silva, trading as Issy Gets Stuff Done will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you use our services;
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
8. We will receive Data about you when you contact us from the following publicly available third party sources:
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, Isabel Wray da Silva does not collect or store your Data automatically, for example:
a. Isabel Wray da Silva does not automatically collect information about you or your visit to the Website.
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data in section 7 and 8 may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. To produce your own business communications or marketing material that you have commissioned Issy Gets Stuff Done to organise.
b. To communicate with you.
Who we share Data with
11. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data
b. to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf during the lifecycle of the project;
Keeping Data secure
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
we store your Data on secure servers.
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
16. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
17. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
18. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
19. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
24. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.